VisionQuest Family Court Services
To set up an appointment call 520-326-8816 or email Melissa.Monterosso@vq.com
Supervised Parenting is a safe, supportive and comfortable way for children to spend time with their noncustodial parents and relatives. Family Court Services are available to court-ordered or voluntary participants, the program promotes the rebuilding of parent-child bonds while ensuring the safety of children.
Services are scheduled at are visitation office and at approved off-site locations. Our staff meet with children and parents individually to provide services tailored to meet their needs.
- Private visiting rooms with age-appropriate toys, games, videos and books.
- Flexible weekend and evening hours.
- Visits at other off-site locations in Pima County.
Types of visits:
- Supervised parenting time: Supervised visits of noncustodial parents and their children in our private visiting rooms or at an approved off-site location.
- Supervised exchanges: Our staff meets parents at our offices to supervise the exchange of children.
- Intake: $45 per parent
- Supervised Exchange: $20 per exchange (One parent drops off the child/children, and the other parent picks up.)
- Supervised Visitation: $60 per hour during appointment times listed above; $65 outside on holidays.
- Supervised Phone Calls: $20 per 15 minutes or Skype video calls $25 per 15 minutes
All payment for services must be paid in advance:
To make an online payment:
VisionQuest schedules a to oversee the transfer of children from one family member to another. All exchanges occur inside one of our facilities. Both parents or their designee are separated at the time of exchange.
VisionQuest provides supervised visitations. The supervisor does not interact in the visit but only observes and records the interactions between parents and child. Providing a safe environment to assure parents feel honored and respected are core values of the VisionQuest Family Court Program
Supervised Phone Calls and Skype Video Calls
VisionQuest provides supervised phone calls and Skype calls if a parent is unable to attend in person visits. All Skype calls are conducted in our offices.
Get Started - Intake
Complete the following form if you are interested in learning more about Family Court Services.